I grew up with Franklin Roosevelt. Sat thru his persistent effort to get into the war, his steady efforts to increase the power of the President, and his push to overload the Supreme Court - and so on. He became a very powerful and influential liberal politician in America. His successors were less successful liberals although several tried very hard.
Then, along came Obama and ultra-liberal-racist-radicals were ushered into our government offices. They came damn close to destroying America's national pride. He wasn't just a bad President, he was a terrible and dangerous mis-educated idiot.
Today we have his successor, President Trump, who was elected to clean house, correct the liberal errors, rebuild our pride and credibility and return some dignity to our peaceful nation.
- For years after World War II America has rebuilt our enemies, financed the military defenses of friendly nations, and provided aid to less fortunate people all over the globe. We asked no award or trophy, but have been unjustly vilified and routinely kicked in the teeth.
- With the overly liberal Obama in charge, we gave up our earned reputation, over-spent our money to the edge of bankruptcy, and reduced our military to the point of being ineffective.
- Trump is giving 110% trying to bring America back from the failure cliff. He is doing so despite the ultra-liberal radicals that have taken over the Democratic Party.
- He has incurred the wrath of students from America's one-sided, dangerously biased liberal schools, and somehow made enemies of virtually all of the media and most so-called celebrities in Hollywood and elsewhere.
- There is rioting in the streets by ill-informed and illiterate people looking for windows to break and fires to set.
- Into this fray strides Mr. Trump with his boastful and bulldozing manner. He was immediately, even before he took office, detested by the self important Democratic leaders and other liberal elites in our society.
- He was violently obliterated by the Ultra-Liberal and totally corrupt American media.
What in the hell has he done so wrong?